Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Future Life In 27 Seconds

What I just saw kind of in a weird way inspired me. It inspired me because I listened to people say what they wanted to do in their future and how what they did through out their life's in less than a minute. I want to work in the medical field and become a Heart Transplant Surgeon. I have always wanted to be in this profession because my grandpa, who is passed away now, has been disabled all of my life. I watched him get treatment for his heart and everything in his body because he could not move one half of it. Watching that, made me realize that what I have always wanted to do is be a surgeon. I would not want anyone else have to see their loved one's go through what my grandpa did, so therefore i'm going to do my best as a future surgeon and make sure families are healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment